Thursday, March 22, 2012
potty time
Well, I wasn't planning on spending most of my morning in the bathroom. But there we sat, forty-five minutes at a time, three different times. Collin wanted to sit on the potty, and he wanted to sit there until he went.
So, we sat... and we chatted. It turns out that I am very glad that I got to spend this time with him. I learned that Zachary saw a bug at school yesterday. He also threw his shoe. Collin counted the freckles between my knee and ankle on my left leg ... he got to 14. We also worked on counting our fingers... counting to five isn't the problem, but it sure can be tricky to do it while putting up your fingers one at a time. I showed Collin how to tricep pushups using the tub railing (he wasn't impressed.) And we sang songs, Old MacDonald was the morning favorite. So, not at all how I planned to spend my morning but I can't complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment