Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome Charlotte Lynn!!!

Our little miracle is here!! We are over-the-moon-thrilled to welcome Charlotte Lynn, who arrived around 1pm on January 25. She is absolutely beautiful and perfect and at four weeks early and only 5lbs1oz, she is the tiniest little peanut that I've ever seen. We love her oh, so much!! Here are some of her very first pictures.

DSC_0131 DSC_0129 DSC_0138 DSC_0146 DSC_9488
(Why is there an orange laying in front of her? Well, before we left the hospital, I felt like I had to do something to remember just how teeny she was. I wasn't prepared for taking photos at all, and we were all packed up just waiting for the pediatrician. The only normal object left in the room was an orange from lunch. So, I used it to relate just how small she was. It is so easy to forget!) DSC_9492 DSC_9497 DSC_9512 DSC_9519

No comments:

Post a Comment