Wednesday, June 23, 2010

eight months!

on june 11, collin turned eight months!!



my friend, holly, gave me the idea to take a white-onesie photo with a sign each month to see how he changes, and i absolutely love her idea. but during this proces, i am finding out that the "outtakes" each month are almost more interesting than the picture with the sign. the first 3 months were pretty standard, but at 4-months i couldn't keep him from tipping over, at 5-months he kept grabbing his toes, at 6-months he was rolling all over (almost off the chair!), at 7-months i could barely keep his fingers out of his mouth and at 8-months ... well, it was easier to just put the sign on the floor and let him crawl around.



2 comments:

  1. I love it! And I agree the outtakes are just as fun - I think I took about 50 photos each month - at least!

    You should see me - I am HUGE. And you would laugh - I told the lunch lady off the other day!!! No seriously, I just told her "I don't want to hear it" when she started to say how big I was. Go me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new video clips! We miss our little man - and his parents, too, of course!

    ReplyDelete